Here is an overview of the presentations:
- Amani Alageel (University of Arizona), Language Practices, Transcultural Identity, and Negotiating Membership in Social Media - Thursday, February 4, 2016, 9:30-10:30 a.m.
- Maria del Carmen Arau Ribiero (Instituto Politécnico da Guarda), Finding the (Inner) Interculturality of the (Seemingly) Monocultural - Thursday, February 11, 2016, 12:30-1:30 p.m.
- Adriana Brandt (Dixie State University) Between and Beyond the Lines: Interculturality in STARTALK Student Programs - Thursday, February 25, 2016, 3:00-4:00 p.m.
- Gael Fonken (St Cloud State University and St. Cloud Technical College), Tematización [theme-building] “In the Wild”: YouTube Cinema and Audience Engagement - Thursday, March 3 2016, 9:30-10:30 a.m.
- Gina Ioannitou (Universite du Maine), Multiliteracies and Intercultural Experience of International Students - Thursday, March 10, 2016, 12:30-1:30 p.m.
- Hye-Yeon Lim (Defense Language Institute) and W. I. Griffith (Defense Language Institute), Developing Intercultural Communication Competency in Foreign Language Learning - Thursday, March 24, 2016, 3:00-4:00 p.m.
- Margarida Morgado (Instituto Politécnico de Castelo Branco), Kay Livingstone (University of Glasgow), and María del Carmen Arau Ribeiro (Instituto Politécnico da Guarda), Lessons Learned: Intercultural Education through Children’s Fiction and Picture Books - Thursday, March 31, 2016, 9:30-10:30 a.m.
- Elba S. Ramirez (University of Auckland), An Intercultural Communicative Teaching Lens on Language Teachers’ Practices - Thursday, April 7, 2016, 12:30-1:30 p.m.
- Paola Rivieccio (Université Sorbonne Nouvelle), The Autobiographies of Intercultural Encounter: a Co-Constructed Account of International Relationships - Thursday, April 14, 2016, 3:00-4:00 p.m