We are pleased to announce that beginning Fall semester, we will offer three digital language lab classrooms with an open layout that will accommodate a minimum of 28 students. Over the summer, Jones 10 is being completely renovated and Jones 30 is being partially renovated to add additional student stations. Jones 15 was renovated last summer.
The total number of student computers available effective Fall 2011 are:
- Jones 10: 30 stations
- Jones 15: 28 stations
- Jones 30: 29 stations
- Jones 35: 24 laptop computers (we may be able to add additional checkout computers upon request)
Here is some additional information about requesting rooms:
- Advance reservations always require a reservation form.
- Please submit a form for each class section.
- Each class is allowed to reserve up to 20 hours in Jones Hall classrooms.
- Teachers of intensive courses may negotiate their needs.
- Reservations of other equipment and media are unlimited in terms of amount and frequency (within reason).
- Instructors must intend to use the technology they are reserving.
See http://languagecenter.cla.umn.edu/in_reservations.html for details on policy, and to make an online reservation request.